Support the Seasons of the Friends of Music of Perugia and the Umbrian Music Festival through the ART BONUS . By joining, you become part of a community of about 10,000 Patrons throughout Italy who have chosen to donate money to art and culture. From the 2019 there Umbrian Music Festival and from 2020 there Season of the Friends of Music of Perugia they are included by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities in the list of initiatives affected by the tax advantages of the ART BONUS law. Donors will enjoy a tax credit in the amount of 65% of the disbursement made .
HOW DOES THE ART BONUS WORK?
The Art Bonus is an incredibly simple and effective tool, both companies and individuals can do it. It consists of a donation to the Umbrian Music Festival or to Season of the Friends of Music of Perugia which gives the right to tax benefits in the form of a tax credit of 65% in three annual installments of the same amount. Just make a transfer and send an email, no other procedures are required.
• Companies and Individuals can do it
• It is a liberal payment (there is no VAT to be paid) and can be of any amount
• It must be done only by bank transfer to:
BENEFICIARY: PERUGIA MUSICA CLASSICA ONLUS FOUNDATION; IBAN IT14W0200803027000029488794; REASON: Art Bonus – PERUGIA CLASSICAL MUSIC FOUNDATION ONLUS – Umbrian Music Festival – 76th edition – Tax code or VAT number of the patron
BENEFICIARY: PERUGIA MUSICA CLASSICA ONLUS FOUNDATION; IBAN IT14W0200803027000029488794; REASON: Art Bonus – PERUGIA CLASSICAL MUSIC FOUNDATION – Friends of Music Season 2019/2020 – Tax code or VAT number of the patron
• Once the transfer has been made, an email must be sent to administration @ perugiamusicaclassica .com with a copy of the receipt
• The receipt of the bank transfer with this reason is sufficient to take advantage of the ART BONUS.
• The company or private individual who chooses this option is recognized by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage the honorary title of “Patron of Culture” , complete with official thanks on the site dedicated to the ART BONUS
Law 29 July 2014, n. 106 and subsequent amendments